Happy Thursday everyone!
The next few weeks are going to be so exciting! I've got a lot of good things coming up!
- Today I'm going to reveal an excerpt from Long Road Home! Well, technically there are two short excerpts, but we'll get to that in a few minutes. I've got a few other things I want to address first.
- Cover Reveal. Next Thursday (01.24) is the cover reveal! I cannot wait to show it to you! If you signed up to help with the cover reveal (Thank you!), expect the information to be in your email tonight or tomorrow.
- ARCs. On the 31st, I'll be sending out ARCs to anyone who has signed up for my ARC Team (if you did, expect an email from me with the opt-in form later today). If you haven't signed up, it's not too late! You'll get to read Long Road Home two weeks before anyone else, all you have to do is leave a review on Amazon (and Goodreads if you use it) within a week of the release. Here's the sign-up form: https://goo.gl/forms/AQPY5zI0By5NY64H3
- Takeovers. I've got a couple takeovers happening over on Facebook in different groups. I'll post information on my Facebook page closer to the dates, which I believe are February 1st and 14th. Possibly another (not confirmed) on the 13th.
- Release Day - February 13th, y'all! Less than a month. Wow. It's still a bit unreal to me that I have a novel publishing in less than a month. Crazy. I'm gonna need everyone's help to share about the release!
- Paperbacks. I've had a lot of questions about paperbacks. YES, they will be available on Amazon on release day.
***For those of you asking for signed paperbacks - I'm working on it, I promise! I'm going to post a sign-up form for signed paperbacks, so keep an eye out for it. I'll try to get it posted today or tomorrow. The form will include all of the information that you need to know.
***They'll be the same price as Amazon ($15) + the cost of shipping (tbd). I'm waiting on the proof to get here so I can visit the post office and estimate shipping costs, so please bear with me. I'm a one-woman show here.
***YOU WILL NOT GET THEM RIGHT AWAY!*** Please, please remember that. I have to order them, wait for them to get to me so I can sign, package, and ship them to you. I have no idea right now how long that will take - it could be weeks.
I think that's all. Hopefully. I'm a bit scatterbrained at the moment trying to finalize everything. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes and I'm just trying to keep up and get it all done. So now...what you've all been waiting for!
Excerpts from Long Road Home:
You get two. You can thank Drake and his sweet tooth. You get a little sugar (something sweet) and a little spice (something with heat).
She raises an eyebrow as I pull her through the open door and lets out a small gasp when I step to the side. The large tub is full of bubbles and surrounded by candles. I set her glass of wine on the edge.
“Oh, wow.” She looks at me with tears in her eyes.
She quickly wipes her eyes and shakes her head.
“God, I'm sorry. Wow.” Her expression shifts to a gorgeous smile. “No one has ever done anything like this for me before.”
I can't stop a chuckle from rumbling out. “Get used to it, baby. I'll treat you like a queen if you let me.”
I tug her by the arm, pulling her close to me. “You deserve this, Hailee, and so much more.” I kiss her forehead before telling her, “You've had a rough day. I want you to soak in the bath for a little while and relax.”
“But...I have to…”
“Relax. That's all you have to do right now."
Fuck it. I begin lowering her jeans but stop to slide my hands around her waist and down into the back of them, under the waistband. I can’t hold back the growl that escapes my throat when I discover her delectable ass bare. I grab a mouth-watering cheek in each hand and squeeze, digging my fingertips into the flesh of her ass.
My mouth latches on to her neck.
Kissing. Nibbling. Sucking.
Because...fucking hell—she's wearing a goddamn thong.
“So damn sexy, baby.” I groan against her throat.
She whimpers. “Oh, God.”
I spin her around, pulling her back up against my chest, and start to slide my hand down the front of her jeans. “Is this okay, Hailee?”
She nods her head.
“Words, baby. I need to hear the words.”
“Yes.” The word drips from her lips.
That's all you get for now!
Thanks for sticking it out on this journey with me, everyone. We're almost to our first destination, but there is so much more to come!